Mask - Ethnic Prints
Masks are highly recommended when you are inside buildings, or anywhere that social distancing is difficult. So look stylish while minimizing the possibility of spread to others. Our non-medical face masks are reversible, washable, and reusable. They are as comfortable to wear as a mask can be.
Masks are reversible with a complimentary print or solid color on the inside. Please let us decide the inside fabric, but know it will be a comfortable, breathable 100% cotton. Print placement may vary.
Masks are made to order, so please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping.
Masks come with elastic. If you prefer ties (for fastening around head rather than ears) please indicate. Does not include filter or pocket for a filter. Does not include a nose wire.
Interested in embroidery on your mask or a bulk order? Please contact us.
One size fits most adults. Measures approximately 6 inches tall and 9 inches wide not including elastic or ties.
Elastic measures approximately a 6 inch loop. Ties are approximately 15 inches long each.
When worn, mask measures 7-8 inches from center of nose to the back of the ear, or 14-16 inches from ear to ear.
Fabric and Care:
Masks and linings are 100% cotton unless otherwise stated. Made in the USA.
They have been prewashed, but it is recommended to wash prior to first use.
Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild detergent. (A lingerie bag is great to keep them contained and protected in the wash.)
Masks with ties can be tumbled dry, low heat. Masks with elastic should line dry or lay flat to dry. Do not iron elastic or ties.
- It is recommended that masks be worn by everyone when going out in public, especially indoors, and not able to practice social distancing. Please note this mask is not a substitute for social distancing.
- This mask offers protection from you touching your face, and makes no claims of antiviral protection or infection prevention or reduction.
- Our masks are not meant to replace N95 or surgical masks.
- It is not a medical device and is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.